Tuesday 16 January 2018

2017 stats and 2018 FOs/goodies

2017 Knitting, crochet and spinning stats. I'm rather happy with my overall productivity but I wish I'd spun more :)
Knitting news!
I cast on some scrappy frankensocks on new years day using the 5 minis I got from get your yarn wish granted and 2 solids from stash for heels and toes, I love them :) I knitted them on 2.25mm needles and did the vanilla latte pattern (free on ravelry).
I finished some vanilla socks with heart and sole self striping, and opal solid for the fish lips kiss heel; I used 2.25mm needles and knit them toe up, I hate casting off at the ribbing though as I can never make them have the sane amount of stretch lol
Goodies
I made my first purchase from ginger twist studio, I ordered the neighbo(u)rhood sheep society and this gorgeous yarn may have jumped in my cart lol It's 80% British BFL/20% nylon 365m per 100g and the colourway is je suis prest (outlander inspired) and I adore it :)
I also got some minis from the bakery bears cottage, these were a prize for the toy knit along in their ravelry group, aren't they wonderful :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment