Thursday 2 April 2015

Happy Autism Awareness Day!

Firstly, happy autism awareness day! My son loves toy story so the only way this sign could be better is if it were Woody, he likes Buzz but Woody seems to be his favourite :)
Secondly I'm rather stressed so this will be a fairly to the point post...
This is very true...my house seems messy less than 24 hours after I clean...I hate it lol
Ravelry are doing silly hats on ravatars and mine is a parrot, my picture is my orchid palm tattoo.
My countess ablaze order arrived, my first sock blank on a sparkle base and some lovely MCN worsted, which is quite a bit thinner than the aran I've had from her. Details about the yarns are in my ravelry stash :)
There's a Buffy mystery sock KAL coming up, I don't have a Buffy bag but this puppet Angel bag would be great to use if I'm brave enough to join in lol This was my first project bag from undercover owl (unfortunately she's no longer making) at Yarndale 2013.
These yarns were going to be my next socks so they may or may not end up as Buffy mystery socks lol was planning on contrasting toes and cuffs on the bird's dead, Dru socks...
I've been having a bad day...getting stressed and frustrated!
I know my life could be a lot worse but this sign hasn't helped today...
I've been told, not asked, to make another brownies bonbon mascot (not happy...it'd be nice for people to at least ask rather than automatically think I have nothing better to do than make them stuff for free! Just saying). It's getting to the point where I wish I'd never bloomin' made one, but my son loves his pink one so much that makes me sad to think he'd have not gotten one, but just coz I'm making for family doesn't mean I want to make for strangers, that's right I've never even met the brownie leaders...I'm a total mug who lets people walk all over me and it makes me mad!
Hope you're all having a better week than me, and have happy long weekend (school holiday) plans!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment