Tuesday 21 April 2015

Update: sheep, stress and sore hands

We visited the hydro pool at the weekend and were a little early so we watched the goat and sheep for a little bit. The sheep is kinda grumpy n chases the goat around, poor little thing lol
This is me, I'm such a worrier and get worked up over lots of things. I've got a decorator in this week and am dreading the mess and and clean up and putting my kitchen back to rights.
I've only managed to do about 8 rounds on my mums socks as I've had really dry and cracked skin on my knuckles which decided to spread and open up on my left index finger, making knitting painful (especially after a 2mm needles lipped into the crack, ouch!). It's slowly healing so have been slow at knitting as still  alittle tender and don't want it splitting again.
I finally own Castle season 6 to cheer me up though, and have ordered way too much yarn in my slump lol
Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment