Sunday 10 January 2016

New years goals! A little late :)

Last years goals posted on 31st December 2014

1- make a full pair of socks for myself - DEFINITELY DONE
2- make a pair of socks as a gift - DONE
3- toys...I must make more toys now I have so many safety eyes and so much stuffing lol - only one or two but DONE
4- keep my sons knitted tops, wellie socks and hats supply from drying out as he grows lol - jumpers DONE and he's not sure of his new socks as they fit his feet and he likes to wear normal socks under knitted ones lol
5- get back on charity knitting, even if it's toys/clothes rather than squares - DONE some but not as much as I'd have liked
6- make a pair of scrappy memory socks - NOT DONE but been saving my sock scraps and think I've enough for a pair for me out of gift sock yarns



New craft goals for 2016:
1 - keep making socks as long as my health allows
2 - carry on with charity knitting in whichever form I prefer
3 - try to knit more yarn than I buy lol (that'll be hard)
4 - try to spin more fibre than I buy lol (also difficult)
5 - try to visit countess ablaze studio (that'll make 3 & 4 extra hard)
6 - keep knitting for my son of course :)

Hope you all met your goals and keep moving forward with new ones. Mine this year are about doing what I enjoy more and trying to knit/spin out of stash, still allowed to buy yarn but I hope to knit/spin more than I buy this year as I'm really running out of space lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment