Tuesday 29 November 2016

Update

Knitting news!
I finished the maize mittens in acrylic DK, these are for my secret santa, though I'm a little worried they won't fit lol
I cast on my first antler hat. This is for an over 75's gift bag I'm putting together as a christmas present for a community member. I'm enjoying the knit but using acrylic so wising for soft wool lol I wanted to make sure it was washable.
Spinning news!
I started spinning some fondant fibre in the china blue colourway, this was part of the sw club in 2015.
Second half of the china blue singles.
Goodies!
I took part in the instagram event of get your yarn wish granted. I granted 2 wishes, one of sock minis and one of a surprise gift. This is the gift I received and it's beyond generous :) It's mostly malabrigo yarn (in 3 weights) and my first gnome acres skein, plus a few others. I was overwhelmed by everything Jillian included :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment