Saturday 18 February 2017

Update

Knitting news!
I finished the cornice hat (by woollywormhead) a bit ago but had to keep it secret as it was a birthday present for a friend, I now can't find a picture of the finished hat lol but here'sthe removable pompom :) I used laal bear dk yarn.
I'm working on my Hagrid socks in fondant fibre high twist sw merino/nylon, the colourway is called wild wild west, they slowed down a bit when my knit pro symfonie 2.25mm needle snapped :( so I'm back to my Addis.
Crochet news!
I made a granny square cotton washcloth.
I'm quite pleased with these crochet cookies for my son to play with, they aren't perfect but they serve their purpose :)
Mmm cookies :) my son is so pleased that he can even stuff all 3 cookies in cookie monsters mouth if he wants lol
Spinning news!
95g 233m 2ply from the helina punis (from fondant fibre).
Pyrography news!
I decorated this wooden pencil case for my friend for her birthday :)
For the handmade pay it forward I made my friends family a set of coasters :) I hope they like them :)
I made a keyring for another friend as part of the handmade pay it forward too :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment