Monday 27 March 2017

Knitting and cards :)

Knitting news!
I knit a couple more washcloths for my friends first grandbaby :) the baby feet below are adorable :)
Baby hand print washcloth. I like these as they're quite subtle but interesting to knit and once you know to look, you can see the design :)
I knit another cal & mari squid for a friend, so cute :) I love Susan Claudino designs :)
I finished my grand central socks, these are the first in the New York sock club by the knitting expat. I used my opal minis :)
I'm still working on my test knit :) but haven't really knit on anything else recently as my joints are quite sore.
Spinning news and crochet news are both severely lacking I'm afraid.
Card making!
I got quite exciting with my card making this past couple of weeks lol I should add this isn't all of them either lol
Some I've just stamped and embossed but some I've been colouring in, which has been surprisingly relaxing :)
These gorjuss girls were coloured on a refacing Sunday at my mums :)
I coloured one of these hearts randomly at craft group and my friend liked it so much she asked if I could make her a second one :) (top left shows it just embossed) it's a nice stamp and fun to colour but it does strain my eyes a bit lol
I love the set with the heart, cat and owl :) the stag is so sweet too, quite intricate so I've not braved colouringredients a stag card yet lol
A couple of male (ish) cards as I finally got some slightly less feminine themed stamps lol I used some of my friends stamps with happy birthday and things on and I love the mixture of fonts.
Crafty cards, I love these :)
Colourful cards, I love these too :)
This one was for my mum for mothers day, I love this stamp (I used of my friends) and colouring it was so fun, it sort of reminds me of beauty and the beast, but not :)
Goodies!
I got my first order from little French meadow yarns, including their mothers day yarn of the month :) stunning, definitely getting more :)
My Dr Who box from the yarn tree arrived and I love it :) the goodies are great and the doctor Donna colourway is seriously stunning :)
The mothers day box from the yarn tree arrived too, this skein is so beautiful :) the chocolate heart was tasty and the goodies are nice :) I like the lever clasp markers :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment