Thursday 22 June 2017

Too hot to knit

It's been very warm where I live lately so not been knitting much, too hot and sticky, so I'm getting very little crafting done.
Knitting news!
Finished my Time Square socks, knit with opal on 2.25mm needles. These are part of the New York sock club by the knitting expat.
I've knit 3 Christmas pudding cosies to go over Terry's chocolate oranges.
I've also made 3 to go over ferrero rocher, but need to put some holly and berries on top of these yet.
I've been working on a test knit for Mel of the yarn tree, I made a mistake and had to rip it out and start again :( but I'm now finished :) I'll show pictures when I can :)
I cast on the evergreen socks with jellybeans yarns in the rain forest colourway, I'm loving how it's knitting up :)
Crochet news!
I've started another bag, this time in purple and gray, I'm using a 5mm hook.
Other crafts :)
I've been making some gift tags ready for Christmas, these are stamped and embossed onto white tags, I think they're very cute, merry mitmas and let it snow :)
I've also done some Christmas trees and fairies :) very sweet :)
I've also made a few cards and done a little pyrography, but they're gifts so not showing them right now :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment