Sunday 26 November 2017

Gnomes lol

Knitting news!
I made 2 gnomes with gifted red and green yarn and left overs.  They're so cute, I love the bells on the hat :) pattern is never not gnoming on ravelry, I used 5mm needles.
I love my Christmas at Grimmauld Place socks :) knit on 2mm needles with black contrast heel.
The gnomes are quite popular so made a few more; short gnomes, one red and one green.
A small red and green gnome. These are all knit with acrylic DK on 3.25mm and 3mm needles :)
A friend asked for 3 mini hats and scarves for her snowmen :)
More Christmas pudding covers :)
No crochet or spinning news.
Goodies!
The yarn tree Harry Potter box arrived :)
100g of sparkle sock in the it all ends colourway, hand painted glass coaster and progress keeper :)
Thor Ragnarok box from the yarn tree; 100g Donegal sock yarn, Lego Thor, progress keepers, picture and hammer.
I got a wooden mushroom ornament, it's so nice, from twinkenscrafts on etsy.
Get your yarn wish granted was on Instagram again, I granted a few minis so asked for yarn for colourwork mittens; though I'm told a hat might be easier for my first proper colourwork. These lovely skeins were donated by Isla of brit yarn.
I also got these fingering weight yarns from mothy and the squid, I only expected one so I was happily surprised :)
These opal minis were granted me off frauke, I love the selection :) she also surprised me with sweets :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment