Friday 6 July 2018

Lots of embroidery

Knitting news!
I finished my whoville socks, so fun and vibrant :) yarn is merino/nylon high twist sock by felt fusion.
A blue jigsaw puzzle cloth knit with cotton DK. 
A beige/cream jigsaw puzzle cloth knit with cotton DK.
I finished the pink socks for mum :) knit with comfort sock wool from Germany. I did the umbrella toe from the dandelion sock pattern by Kay F Jones.
Cast off a small but chunky ten stitch blanket :) it had been on the needles well over a year. I accidentally cast on super chunky yarn with 5.5mm needles, so it was rather painful to knit.
I cast on the girl on fire colourway, it seemed appropriate considering the insane heat. Though it's been too hot to knit much, so they haven't gotten much progress.
I made soap :) a eucalyptus scented white and green bar.
I cut the bar into 5 individual soaps :)
Wrapped them and put into bath caddys with the autism awareness wash cloths. I did 5 all together, one for each of my son's teachers. 
Embroidery news!
Rather a lot of embroidery as it's been too hot to knit. Most are by ohsewbootiful, she has an etsy shop and a website.
I tried the clouds sampler, though it wasn't as addictive as the apple sampler.
I did the Sagittarius pattern by stitcharma craft in a 4" hoop on denim.
But first coffee, in a 6" hoop, again by ohsewbootiful.
Fish pond in 6" hoop, on pre printed fabric from ohsewbootiful. I love this :)
White tulips on black fabric, in a 6" hoop. I love this too :)
Ocean waves in 6" hoop, pattern by ohsewbootiful. I have to say it again, I love this one as well :)
Goodies!
I bought the last summer solstice box from baa baa brighthouse, it included a piece of Wendy Andrew artwork, I love her art :)
Sorry it's a long one :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment