Friday 25 March 2016

Bonnie wee mouse

Knitting news!
A friend from my craft group has had a premature granddaughter and requested a toy, preferably the bonbon bunny by Susan Claudino but I did the Bonnie wee mouse which is similar but smaller (for the under 4lb baby).
I used acrylic DK yarn on 2.75 mm needles. I made a couple of tweaks but nothing major and used 9mm purple safety eyes.
Spinning news!
Still not been spinning as my wheel is still in a corner until I know that the leak above its usual spot is fixed. But excited about trying my akerworks bobbins for the first time. Colours are purple, emerald green & steel gray, all are the lotus design.
Goodies!
My the yarn tree mix n match box arrived. I got; the second skein from the mother's day box, Superman keyring & badge, direwolf necklace and heart soaps.
Hope you're all well.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment