Friday 16 December 2016

Toys :)

Knitting news!
I finally made the cal & mari squid for my son, he'll now get the whale, squid and octopus for Yule :) it's kinda a giant squid due to the size difference of the octopus lol
How adorable is this wee mouse..? Pattern is snowball buddies by Susan Claudino, it's brilliant, it offers multiple options too (mouse, bunny, owl and reindeer) :)
I did have problems picking up stitches, they were very visible, so I picked up using the same colour and changed it on the second round :)
Sunny the snowman :) too cute :) I love this so much, as did my son, who tried getting to it before it was finished lol its now bugging him however as it doesn't stand up on its own...needs a weight in the bottom or something...
Spinning news!
I finally plied and wound off the China blue yarn :) 126g 188m 2ply pre-wash.
Goodies!
I bought a couple of metal tree ornaments from my sons Xmas fair to raise money for the school. I got a snowman coz that's what he was in the show and a tree coz I broke the last tree ornament from school, I should add it wasn't a metal one lol
My friend Bekki made me a hat ornament...so cute :) it's been added onto my tree along with our yearly wooden ornaments from the Manchester Xmas markets :)
My Downton abbey box arrived and the yarn is super lush :) I only got the single skein option but what a skein it is, colourway is dowager countess and it came with a flapper headband, lace choker, I ♡ Downton abbey badge & matching magnet.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment