Sunday 1 January 2017

New year, not so new goals lol

Looking back on my 2016 goals:
I totally failed at buying less than I use lol but I did some (not as much as I'd have liked) charity knits, I knit for my son and I finished 27 adult pairs of socks, which I'm surprised at but happy with :) and I did of course visit the countess ablaze studio and go to Yarndale (which I'd hoped for but didn't think I'd actually get to do).
My 2016 knitting stats:
I finished; 29 pairs of socks, 1 big blanket, 1 baby blanket, 1 toy blanket, 12 hats, 11 toys, 10 cowls/shawls, 1 children's jumper, 1 cushion cover, 26 washcloths, 1 pair of fingerless mitts, 1 pair of mittens, and 5 mini sock broaches/decorations and I spun approx 2400g of fibre.

2017 goals:
1 - handmade pay it forward items
2 - keep knitting socks :) (but don't push myself too much if I'm in pain)
3 - keep knitting for my family and friends
4 - charity knits
5 - use some of my multiple skeins for either shawls or matching sets
6 - don't worry about my stash size...I'm clearly an addict lol but try to show at least some restraint on occasion lol

What are you're goals for this coming year?
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment