Sunday 16 September 2018

Lots of knitting, tiny crochet and some embroidery

Knitting news!
I made myself an angel hat (by Kay F Jones), knit with jellybeans yarns sw merino/nylon DK in the samphire colourway, I also made a big pompom to go on it :)
I knit an acht the octopus for my cousins baby, due in December :) I love this for kids, my son had a few of them
I've knit a Dobby wash cloth for my friends son :) knit with 100% cotton
I finished a massive test knit; the be brave wrap by Sally Jane Cameron (pinkhairgirlknits), knit with five colours of super merino sock by Viking yarns :)
I used the first of my tits out collective yarns, clockwork corset by steampunk sheep yarns. I love how it knit up, and I made myself a cookie jar hat by Joeli creates.
My son wanted the 4 tentacled octopus from pocoyo, so I knit it for his birthday. I modified the dandy sir cephalopod pattern by Susan Claudino and used acrylic DK held single for legs and double for body.
I finished my awesome, vibrant sock in the zog colourway by felt fusion on her sparkle base.
I've signed up for an advent swap through layfamilyyarn on Instagram, I still need to get a treat and make a tree ornament; but the minis are wound, labelled and wrapped :)
I've cast on some plain socks with heart and sole.
I've cast on another hat for the homeless, I'm knitting the Yorkville hat with drops karisma.
Crochet news!
I made a star :) small but it still counts lol
Embroidery news!
I finished my ain't no mountain high embroidery, pattern from ohsewbootiful :) the lettering is a bit wonky lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment