Saturday 10 August 2013

Finally finished- green jumper

I am a rather slow knitted, as anyone who knows me can attest to lol I started a green jumper for my son last January (2012) and have finished it finally today (10/08/13).
I cast off the neck too tight so have had to pull a little back on the sewn edge so I could add a button (an orange toadstool). This has made the neck a little wide when on but he still loves it, in fact he didn't want to take it off lol ran off to play and every time I went to get it off and unbutton it he ran away lol Nice to know he appreciates his hand made items :)
The button is just over his left shoulder towards the back so you can't see it on this picture, if I get a better one I shall upload it :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing it eventually! How long would it take you to make an adult sized one? :p It looks so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one took a year n half lol depends if you want it long sleeved or like tank (think cheese cake factory lol)..? and depends on yarn weight x

    ReplyDelete