Wednesday 6 August 2014

New pretties! + 2AATTUS

My Fondant Fibre order arrived today :D
Superwash BFL sock weight yarn in 'I like warm hugs' which my sis said looks like Sully from Monsters Inc. and 'Look for the silver lining' both are gorgeous!
I also got 'I like warm hugs' and 'something gothic' in the norboo fibre as I really enjoyed spinning up the 'kingfisher' sample I got with my last order.
I also bought some corriedale fibre in 'mossy rainbow' I have to admit the small amount I've spun so far is not as nice as the superwash merino or norboo but I've gotta give it a bit more of a try, it is coming out fairly thin, well less huge fat spots so far lol
I've finally cast on the two at a time toe up socks I said I was going to do this year lol they're with opal sock yarn from the little prince range.I'm hoping these will fit a friend, and that she likes them but if not they may fit me lol I'm loving the lack of matching so far but see how they turn out. I've just finished the toe increases.
Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment