Monday 4 August 2014

Update

It's a good job I completed stash dash before I went away as I hardly touched my needles on my hols lol
We did however have loads of fun and adventures lol
Other than the initial drama of changing not just caravans but caravan sites, we settled into our second caravan happily and enjoyed the rest of our holiday.
We went to the sea life center in Great Yarmouth, the model village (where my son just wanted to stand in one spot and watch electric trains lol), yesterdays world for yummy afternoon tea, and the beyond awesome BeWILDerwood twice (turns out my toddler really doesn't have a problem with heights or huge slides) :) each time I fell asleep on the setee after, such an brilliant and tiring day lol as well as Thrigby wildlife park where I learned my son doesn't like wild cats lol
I've come home to an intimidatingly large spider :( and loving my own bed again lol plus no toddler sharing with me...haven!
Happy Crafting! I need to get my craft on lol

No comments:

Post a Comment