Tuesday 26 August 2014

Socks update and pumpkin

I'm still working on the socks, still not even at the heel lol I'm so slow...I'm liking how they're turning out so far. I can't wait to start more though too, as I now have so many gorgeous yarns I wanna knit, and I'm just too slow lol
I also made a small pumpkin stuffie, it's a bit wonky but I quite like it :)
And my fastenstation studio order arrived :) some green buttons and a green shawl pin, never used a shawl pin like this before so see how it goes lol I also love that I now have some stamps from the USA! They can go in my wreck this journal :)
I also won some fastenstation studio buttons through the knit girllls podcast :) the I love Ewe buttons, so adorable and can't wait to see them in person :)
I'm hoping to get more knitting done, but with my joints it's just slow going right now...it doesn't help that my son has a habit of injuring me (mainly back, joints or face) which keeps slowing me down too.
I haven't finished spinning the summer blues superwash merino yet as have done no spinning this week...soon, I hope!
That's about it this week :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment