Monday 11 July 2016

Finished objects :)

Knitting news!
I finished the earl grey hat from the tea collection in felt fusion sw merino aran. This is intended to be a chemo cap for a dear friend who starts treatment later this month.
I finished the test knit too, it knit up lovely regardless of my crazy gauge problems lol I've cast on the next test knit for the same designer. Sorry no pictures yet...
I also cast off the small ten stitch blanket, it's 24" x 27" it's a good baby size and will be great for car seats or buggy rides, and it took me over my 7k goal for stash dash 2016 :)
Spinning news!
I've plied the fondant fibre bag oh fun, 121g 126m of a 2ply.
I also finished the fondant fancies from fondant fibre, 199g 185m of a 2ply.
I spun my first arty batt (from spin city UK) as a single and am going to ply it with some norboo form fondant fibre. The batt was a little challenging with the abrupt changes in fibre and it shed quite a bit too but it was interesting. I'm not sure if I'll get another to try but never say never lol
Goodies!
My mix and match box is due and this months superwholock box should be exciting :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment