Saturday 6 September 2014

Newnesses and pumpkin

The lovely Deb over at Fondant Fibre recently had an update, I was quite good and restrained myself for about a day, until I realised she still had some Frozen fibre in stock lol then I caved. It's a 200g set with two different fibres in two different colours, one for each of the sisters in Frozen :) Aren't they stunning, especially the top one!
I also ordered my first gradient while I was being bad anyway lol
Then Felt Fusion had a sale too so made the most of that :) I only got one fibre, purples in a merino/silk blend :)
Yarn wise I got (all sock weight): top left is my first angora/merino/nylon blend, all others merino/nylon blend in lovely colours, though slightly duller in real life but very nice.
I also finished my second pumpkin this year :)
I've been working on the socks, though don't seem to be making much progress lol and the scarf is coming on rather slowly but surely lol
Been a stressed and hectic week (my son started his new school, in the nursery year) and it's longer days and much more emotional lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment