Thursday 25 September 2014

Squares mailed :)

Finished the two 12" squares for the bakery bears and sent off their goody bag :)
The green square is acrylic, the brown and oatmeal fleck square is merino/cashmere blend, there is also a few packs of haribo, and some loom band bracelets, a lego man with cup and tablet, a tree of life keyring, some stitch markers, an 80cm 2mm circ, a knitted pumpkin and a crocheted cuff/wristlet :)
I made the key ring and stitch markers myself, as well as the knitted/crocheted items, I even picked out all the parts for the lego man he's unique :)
Hopefully they'll like their bits and bobs and the squares will fit in with their blankets :)
I'm totally wanting some stunning yarn from babylonglegs again, but since it's Yarndale in a few days I'm  trying to resist lol but my oh my it's pretty (daily insanity) and it's the semi-precious so I know just how stunning and luxurious it feels too lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment