Wednesday 24 September 2014

spinning, knitting and update

I am so rubbish at keeping up with things lately,I feel like I do loads and nothing at the same time :)
I finally finished spinning the summertime blues from fondant fibre lol took ages but it's lovely, still needs washing and drying but really like the colours :)
I finished the second (merino/cashmere) 12" square for the bakery bears blankets :) along with a few bits to pack up for them and post.
I've made a small family of pumpkins, an easy pattern to remember and I've made smaller versions so not just all the same :) my son has decided putting them in his mouth then throwing them is fun...not for me lol
Still working on the lovely scarf and the socks, still worried about fit though lol
I'm going to Yarndale this weekend, very exciting :) though gonna be bad for my bank again lol not like I need yarn or fibre but I have very little self restraint lol
My wheel has a layer of wax and a couple layers of primer in the appropriate places, the wheel still needs painting, I'm hoping duck egg blue but see if I can find the spray paint at a decent price.
I've started a glass fusion course and I'm terrible at cutting glass so should be interesting lol and doing a parenting course for special needs families...so all the time I was supposed to have whilst my son started his new nursery/school place is being eaten up by those and appointments and being super tired. Not good as sleeping really badly lately...
And on that note I'm gonna go to bed as I've another long day tomorrow...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment