Monday 9 November 2015

Update: banish the winter blues

Just a short one...
Knitting news!
I'm on sock 2 with my hallowe'en yarn and have cast on some toasty explorer socks for my son. The helical hat and gooseberry pie 2.0 ares still being avoided but I have time lol
Spinning news!
Not got anything on the spindles currently.
I got to ply the stunning coloured Shetland this weekend, I've not yet managed to wind it onto a niddy noddy and measure yardage but it is plied lol I'll update with a skeined picture and info when it gets done :)
Goodies!
My Banish The Winter Blues (single skein) box (from the yarn tree) arrived! I'm so in love :) It contained handmade cookies, hot chocolate and marshmallows and a beautiful hand painted cup along with 100g of stunning, subtle sparkle sock yarn in the colourway cold and frosty morning (if you got the double skein box you got 100g of DK inspired by hot choc and marshmallows). 
I had a trip to the cinemas today, during school hours, not often they start early enough for me to see a film and get home but they did so I wasn't complaining lol I saw Hotel Transylvania 2 (I was the only childless adult in the screening lol) and am hoping to see Mocking Jay part 2 in a couple of weeks (finger crossed) :)
Hope you're all doing well and not getting stressed about christmas knits, the drivers are getting crazy frustrated (or so it seems) lately, thinking it might be in the run up to xmas, but hope it doesn't get worse.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment