Monday 16 November 2015

Update: knitting, spinning and goodies

Knitting news!
I finished my hallowe'en socks :) I used the yarn tree sparkle sock base, with the vanilla latte sock pattern. I love them :)
Had a bit of a knitting fail; I knit a whole sock for my son before realising it was a bit too snug n needs a size bigger needle lol yarn is WYS dk and the pattern is toasty explorer.
Spinning news!
I finally wound off my Shetland from Fondant Fibre; 97g 215m of a 2ply
And I started some more Shetland :)
I finally have something on my spindle; using a 1oz spindle I'm working some merino I received in my magic swap package :)
Goodies!
My swap package arrived from Maddy in Ireland :) it's awesome! 25g of two colours of fibre (first seen above, to be plied together), dark side skittles, choc buttons, fruit tea, hallowe'en lego mini figures a bag and 2 knitted toys :) she used the theme the enchanted forest :)
I ordered a pom pom maker, it's a bit bigger than I realised lol my won fault as I didn't read the actual measurements.
Fondant Fibre yummies :) high twist merino/nylon yarn and a bag oh fun fibre too :)
In other news, we're apparently due snow soon :( I really hope not.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment