Friday 15 April 2016

FO & goodies!

Knitting news!
I finished the Hermione's everyday socks for my mum. Knit in West Yorkshire Spinners (WYS) signature 4ply in the owl and poppy seed colourways on 2mm needles.
Spinning news!
Sadly there is none, aside from my recent return to novice-hood lol my son is home from school on holiday and has been poorly too, still is but slowly getting over it.
Goodies!
I ordered the coffee with CC book and she sent my instagram prize with it, the pink ball of lang yarn.
My minis arrived from the yarn tree; 6 are merino/nylon/stellina and 4 are merino/nylon, all are gorgeous :)
My spring box from the yarn tree also arrived, I ordered the complete set of 4, this is just number 1 and adorable. It contained;
a beautiful skein of BFL/nylon sock yarn in the narcissus colourway
a daffodil stitch marker
a stunningly hand painted wine glass
a bag of daffodil bulbs
In other news I totally ordered some stunning yarns from a new to me indie dyer (Norah George on etsy), who has a glorious selection of Harry Potter themed yarns, and has the option of a high twist base (which I appreciate as I'm a loose knitter and can use 2.25mm instead of 2mm needles).
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment