Friday 22 April 2016

FOs and Potter yarns

Knitting news!
I made myself some Hermione's everyday socks in fondant fibre MCN high twist and I love them.
Knit on 2.25mm, one is more green than the other but I don't mind that :)
I'm making cotton washcloths for the teachers and TAs in my son's school, as there are 10 or 11 I thought I better get started lol also hoping to make a bath bag with rosemary and chamomile too, which if they don't want to use in the bath can be a scent sachet.
The washcloths so far are knit on 3.75mm so are approximately 5x7" instead of square, new needles are on order for the ones that need to be square (3.25mm).
ABC red cotton washcloth
123 blue cotton washcloth
Acorn brown cotton washcloth
Scissors pink cotton washcloth
Coffee lilac cotton washcloth
Pencil red cotton washcloth
No spinning news!
Goodies!
My Harry Potter (left) and I've found you a seeker (right) high twist sock yarns arrived from Norah George and are beautiful...especially that yellow, so saturated, I love it!
My surprise sock box will be coming soon from the yarn tree :) I look forward to seeing the theme this time.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment