Tuesday 26 April 2016

Update: Taurus time

Knitting news!
I made a Taurus (blue) washcloth for my step dads birthday out of 100% cotton.
I also made a pink one for my aunts birthday :) I used 3.25mm needles but still slightly rectangular (approx 5x6") instead of square. To get square I think I'd need to use 2.75mm or 3mm with dk cotton...might be a bit tough on the hands lol
I'm making some vanilla is the new black socks out of 5 opal minis from my advent calendar :) I'm on sock 2, not sure this heel is for me but it is nice...though a little tough on the hands by the time it's got a few increases :) I've not touched the fifth blanket square for a few days or the hitchhiker for a couple weeks, I want it just not liking the increasing row lengths n not half way through yet lol the ten stitch pattern & washcloths may have made me a bit lazy lol
Spinning news!
Again none sadly.
Goodies!
The muslin fabric arrived to make bath/scent bags for my sons teachers and TAs to go with the washcloths. I think it's cute :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment