Thursday 26 May 2016

Disney goodies!

Knitting news!
I've finally worked a bit on my hitchhiker. Loving this yarn (SW merino/bamboo) and the colourway (Hogwarts express to Ravenclaw) from the yarn tree.
I'm on the foot of sock 2 with the West Yorkshire spinners yarn, it'll count for both the bakery bears sock kal and stash dash if I finish it on (or after) the 27th.
The 6th square of the ten stitch blanket is growing :)
Knitting related...
I made myself a ladybird progress keeper, it's cute but I'm wondering if the limbs will catch on my stitches, only time and use will tell :)
I made Mel (of the yarn tree) a set of stitch markers/progress keepers clipped onto a kilt style pin with charm loops. I also sent some minis skeins to her.
No spinning for the immediate future...
Goodies!
My Disney boxes arrived...sadly I'm a crazy and ordered both versions lol
Traditional box-
Mickey mouse sock yarn
Mickey mouse ears
Chocolate biscuit
Stationary
Bookmark
Goofy sock yarn
Princess box-
Princesses sock yarn
Light up bracelet
Chocolate biscuit
Stationary
Bookmark
Merida sock yarn
Both are stunning and I ordered an extra merida, tempted to get an extra goofy too lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment