Friday 6 May 2016

Washcloth central

Knitting news!
I've knit a few more washcloths for the teachers and TAs in my son's school. Most are on 3.75mm, the colours are very off on the first two pictures but it's the same brown & blue as I've knit previous washcloths in.
Oak leaf brown washcloth
Scissors blue washcloth
School bus (3mm) lilac washcloth
Apple (3mm) red washcloth
123 pink washcloth
I'm on sock 2 in the cat in the hat yarn, it's knitting up nice and feels soft too ♡
I'm on the last round of square 5 of the ten stitch blanket, the last round is always the hardest lol but not too far now :)
Pretty sure I've not touched my hitchhiker this week, if I did just one or two repeats maybe, the yarn is lovely, soft & gorgeous colours.
Let's not even mention my lack of spinning lol
Goodies!
Think this may be my first fondant fibre order of the year, and it is lush ♡ a large DPN holder and stitch markers set along with the beautiful yarns:
Left - Polwarth in children of the revolution colourway
Middle two - merino/nylon hardy high twist in deep & meaningful
Right two - merino/nylon/stellina in New York in the dark
I've been a yarn fail this week and have more due too, but all stunning & I did wait till at least the second day to try let someone else snag them lol except the preorders as they're due next month lol
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment