Wednesday 21 September 2016

Frankensock love :)

Knitting news!
How freaking awesome are these...? I'm in Frankensock love lol These are knit with 5 different opal sock yarn colourways. I changed yarns randomly and tried to have some similar shades within multiple minis (technically left overs lol). I am so happy with the finished pair, even with all the extra ends to weave in lol I knit them toe up on 2.25mm needles and used the fish lips kiss heel :)
Spinning news!
I finished the countess ablaze vengeance 2ply, 95g 131m and I really like how it turned out, I wish there was a little more yardage but it looks and feels lovely :)
I started a Wenselydale/Gotland blend from Sara's texture crafts, it's strange, both grippy and yet easy to spin, it's coming out very thick and thin but it's been a fun fibre to play with.
Second half of the Wenselydale/Gotland singles...
Sewing news!
That's right..it doesn't come often but I did a little sewing. I attempted to make a basic children's doll lol the result is a bit laughable to me but it does have a basic doll shape lol I'm hoping it'll look better when I get round to making it clothes and deciding how to do the face lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment