Monday 26 September 2016

Yarndale 2016!

Yay! I got to Yarndale again :) it was super busy and tiring but so worth it :)
I went a little crazy but still came in under budget so it's ok lol I got a split of yarns (mostly fingering but some DK) and fibres.
My haul! :) The top left is all the yarn I bought :) All are new to me dyers or bases so at least I'm not just adding the same stuff as last year to stash lol Featured is; five, moons, laxtons, easy knits, Freyalyn's hand dyed, and Rosies's moments.
All my fibre was from adelaide walker or John Arbon textiles, I got 100g of all but two, the adelaide walker BFL and John Arbon cappuccino I got 200g each.
Sorry for the short post, it's been a long weekend...my son hasn't been sleeping well and didn't like my leaving him with family so I could go to Yarndale. I'm sure I'll catch up soon but in the mean time my back and arms are killing and I need a day or twos rest, not that I'll get them lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment