Monday 19 September 2016

Update

Knitting news!
I finished my hello gorgeous fingerless mitts, I used the yarn tree sw merino/nylon in the life's a beach colourway and 2.25mm needles (2.5mm for the cast off). The cast off is a little tighter than I'd like over the fingers...I'm really bad at loose cast offs :(
I also made a very chunky zuzu's petals cowl in my handspun, this is for my mum, it's quite heavy so she'll probably be too warm in it lol I used 6mm needles and a 6.5mm for the bind off.
I started some scrappy socks using my left over opal yarns...I love how these are turning out :) I'm using 2.25mm needles and going toe up...not my norm (and might be a mistake coz the last toe up socks I made no body can get over their heel).
I'm also doing the fish lips kiss heel which I don't do often, this is the inside and how pretty is that heel looking lol
Spinning news!
I've not managed to ply the countess ablaze singles yet but hopefully this week.
I'm still working on the garter stitch captured colours shawl, but slowly lol I've wound another handspun yarn to cast my son on a hat. Think that's it craft wise, I feel like I'm on a go slow but I'm just so tired all the time lately.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment