Wednesday 5 February 2014

Baby hat, Book and Bits

My grandma asked me to make a baby beanie, it's a little long but she said once she puts a pom pom on it it'll be fine :) it's 12" so preemie-newborn size and hope she doesn't have a big baby lol it's to match a cardigan my grandma made.
I've also made one eye for the Totoro hat...I've lost steam...I'm guessing coz I've been tired n little man been poorly off and on. I used the crochet hook with a rubber grip, not sure what I think of it yet. I still have another eye and the ears to make and stuff yet..
In a none craft related note, I've been ordering lots of bits...one of which was this book of awesome :)
I love Firefly and so I finally bought this, it's the three volumes previously released, printed into one huge faux leather bound volume of geeky glory. A big book for big damn heroes!
I've also ordered some presents for my son (a late xmas present as been out of stock since October 2013) and some gifts for birthday and xmas this year (to make sure I don't miss out on stock closer to the time, talk about prepared lol). 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment