Monday 17 February 2014

Update

The cream scarf is now 5" wide, I know it's taking me an age lol but 1 row is 20 mins so I'm trying.
I've got less than half of little mans Milo vest done, don't know what's taking me so long, may be using thicker yarn on 4.5mm needles but could just be my wrists are aching.
I've been looking through some of my craft books and remembered a hat I'd love to make, the Yeehaw Lady hat. Not only because I think it looks cool but now it'd be good for my son as he loves Toy Story. He has a children's plastic cow boy hat but it doesn't fit on his head properly, it just kinda sits on and it frustrates him with it keep falling off...thought for consideration.
I have done nothing else lol except look at fabric stashes for more project bags lol now that I've stopped having a load of projects on the go I want more lol
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment