Saturday 8 November 2014

Epic Fondant Fibre order!

I went a bit bad lol but it is two orders...one before and one after my hols lol
Order 1:
I got the last of the Frozen Sisters set :)
BFL in blues and whites (Elsa)
Grey merino and silk in blues, browns and burgundy shades (Anna)...absolutely love these colours together.
Extra fine merino and sparkle (the new base) in lovely colours, and so super soft.
Order 2:
Punky Pirate high twist sw merino/nylon sock (think this high twist is a new base too, less yardage than standard sock but really nice look to it and should in theory be more durable).
Wild Wild West high twist sw merino/nylon sock, been after this and the camp fire colourways for a while and finally got one of the two lol
My first Kent Romney fibre in a colourway I want all the things in lol I love the kingfisher colours so much...really want the yarn!
My first Falkland fibre in verdigree.
I may have gone a bit mad lol and the last installment of the jazz fibre club is due this month lol oops lol and ordered some yarn from laal bear as she has a discount code for her retirement sale, so I bought even more yarn lol
Hope you're all stash busting rather than enhancing lol I have too much yarn/fibre but I love it so much and it's not like I get out much haha I had to move 5 boxes of yarn/fibre so my friend could stay over this weekend lol and that's only maybe half my stash lol addicted! And  happy news, her socks fit and she likes them lol so that's a definite ok xmas gift lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment