Wednesday 26 November 2014

yarnaholic!

I ordered my first yarn from Nicole C. Mendez on etsy, it's lovely, think it may be my first stripy sock yarn lol Based in Germany but shipping wasn't slow so no long waiting period (to the UK at least).
Left: sockenwoole (sock yarn) in sommerwiese: 400m/100g 75% woole 25% polyamid (green and yellow)
Middle: ringel sockenwoole (stripy) in #100: 400m/100g 75% woole sw 25% polyamid (green and purple)
Right: ringel sockenwoole (stripy) in #115: 400m/100g 75% woole sw 25% polyamid (orange, purple, green and grey)
She has some really nice colour combinations, so I restrained myself, badly I know as I don't need more yarn but at least I didn't buy all the ones I wanted lol
I'm working on the first spiced cocoa mitt, I forgot my DPNs for the thumb at craft group so didn't get very far...but I'm doing them, and the yarn is knitting up nicely :)
Speaking of craft group, I still need to make the secret santa gift...
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment