Sunday 12 July 2015

Update

I finished my gothic lace cowl but haven't bought buttons for it yet, no decent pictures but you can see the rough lace pattern. It'll look better once finished.
The typhoon shawl is growing but is taking a long time, the rows are getting longer and I can't sit and finish a section in one now. I'm nearly half way through section 7, which is one of the short rows sections but it's rather long lol it's looking very nice though :)
I finished a 10 stitch blanket charity square using the ridge technique from the very pink knits tutorial.
I also finished a purples and pink 10 stitch square too.
I've also cast on a white wallaby baby cardigan and bought blue yarn to knit some school things for my son :)
Haven't made my own curry in a while so decided to this week, and it was yummy :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment