Friday 23 May 2014

365 journal writing ideas +

I ordered a book and it's arrived (365 Journal Writing Ideas: A year of daily journal writing prompts, questions & actions to fill your journal with memories, self-reflection, creativity & direction), rather a long title lol
Already started flicking through it.
I also ordered a journal to use for it. Plain black cover and each double page has the left lined and right blank pages. This makes the combo of writing and doodling easier (I can't write in a straight line at all and my text changes size with lines let alone without them lol)
The book asks you to copy and stick the name label in your new journal...really can't think of a name...any suggestions are welcome.
I'm going to use some of the ideas as a project to do, some as a starting point and sometimes use prompts form other books. I will also use it as a journal about how I'm feeling or what I've been doing.
Some pages may be photographed and shared, others will stay private.
And on that note I'm off to get sorted for a fun filled weekend (I hope) with friends, going to the zoo (probably in the rain lol)...still going to be sleep deprived as my son doesn't really do sleep or lies in lol but I'm hoping to just have fun and relax. It'll also mean no crafting so hope you all get plenty done :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment