Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wreck This Journal!

I know I've lost a lot of steam with WTJ but it's still about, just a lot slower lol
These two pages are far from artistic but they are done lol
Firstly, the tape page, I'm not one for shiny tape (I had to buy this as all I own is celotape and masking tape), I use it to be practical not pretty...so I said so lol
Writing with your non dominant hand is really rather a challenge, or it is for me at least...but I did it lol I wasn't brave enough to try drawing lol I'm bad enough at that with my right hand lol
Still on milo number 6...seem to be loosing steam with things lately...little lad being rather demanding at the moment...
I have ordered 365 Journal Writing Ideas and a journal to start some more...I like to have prompts and things so this book will come in handy, I hope! I'm also hoping to make a prompting journal for one of my friends for his bday/xmas (he said he'd rather a made one than  bought then it's more individual).
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment