Tuesday 6 May 2014

#MiloMay2014 1 finished + 2 started

The 22" Milo for my son is now finished, the dark red makes details hard to see (tried taking pic without flash which helped).
It's a little loose but he could get away with wearing it now (he's 21" chest), but intended for later in year, though the day I finished it he tried it on and refused to take it off lol
The top of the cable section/panel is an owl pattern and below that is 5 rows of garter stitch then a giant cable below it. I'm having a problem with purl stitches going loose in the round on my cable panel :( trying to fix it on a baby one for charity.
The fix seems to be working on the cable so far...much tighter on that left side, I'm wrapping the first purl of each purl two clockwise (backwards) to tighten them. Just need to remember to do it on every round. The Milo is white but darkened it to see better, this is a 16" one, probably for charity.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment