Wednesday 14 May 2014

#MiloMay2014 4 finished

This one is 21" chest for my son, with horse shoe cable down the chest.
Felt like it took forever, but just coz although this yarn is classed as DK it's a very fine one.
Used up left overs form previous projects: turquoise, pale blue and orange :) It's rather vibrant so shouldn't lose my son in this one lol
The cable is easier to see without flash :) first time I've done horse shoe, it seems to have turned out ok :) Easy 6 row repeat to remember too :)
It's more fitted (as the pattern calls for) than his others as actually made to fit his chest now rather than slightly bigger. He seemed to like it, only got it off him coz it got dirty.
I've already cast on number 5 for this month :) another 16" baby one, in lilac and yellow, either for charity or my step sisters baby due in September.
Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment