Tuesday 27 May 2014

Stash Dash 2014

I've found out about something called stash dash, it involves knitting, crocheting, spinning 5000 meters from 23rd May 2014 - 7th August 2014 and is done by The Knit Girllls.
I haven't knit for a few days as been to Stoke to see my lovely friends :) we went to Chester Zoo which was pretty damn cool :) Just a few pics :)
 Elephant!
 Big Tortoises..?
 Cheetahs!
 Super cute baby monkey!
Home today and after finding out about stash dash I've picked up my Blackcurrant Shawl that hasn't been touched since the beginning of April. Only done a few rows, maybe 1 or 2 more then cast off and that'll be my first item to try and dash through some stash lol This would count as approx 850m as think I may have a tiny bit left over, will see and post in the stash dash thread on ravelry.
Not used bigger than 4mm needles for nearly 2 months so my fingers are aching lol and after late nights and early rises I think it must be bed time.
Night all :) Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment