Sunday 4 May 2014

Non mystery KAL 2 finished + Milo May started

My second non mystery KAL is finished and looks sooo cute :) still had slight problem with picking up stitches under the arms but looks ok :)
I used orange toadstool buttons, which I totally love :)
I also cast on my first Milo for May, it was meant to be red and lime but unfortunately although I bought the same yarn brand and type they are different thicknesses :( so I'm doing a solid red one, and may do a solid lime one too...I'm also hoping to use some scrap to make baby ones for charity :)
I have a lot of plans and not enough time to do them all in lol
I'm having a bit of a problem with my tension changing from knit to purl stitches for the cable section...if anyone has any suggestions please help! As you can see when do purl stitches (in the round so they look like knit stitches) I'm getting a gap where my tension is loosening :(
Hard to see but top of the cable is an owl and goes to a twist lower down.
Wish me luck.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment