Sunday 18 May 2014

#MiloMay2014 5 + WTJ + ATCs

I've finished my 5th Milo for May :) 16" chest with owl cable in lilac and yellow. Gonna offer it to my step sis and if she doesn't want it, then it'll go to charity with the others :)
My cables seem to be improving, though still not perfect :)
I've done some zentangles on a page in my WTJ. Just gave me chance to doodle a bit. Book page as background so not just blank.
 
I also received a lovely piece of mail art from Otherbuttons who exchanged for my Other Mother Coraline themed card :)
She decorated the envelope too...
The card is really nice, so much better than my own, love it :) the details in the corners really finish it off :)
Her details were on the back:
And she sent a little note that had a lovely drawing on too :)
I've also had to do some last minute 'Spring' themed ATCs to send for the mail art group I'm part of, my son must have found the one I made a while ago and hid it, coz I've gone to write address on the envelope and can't find it. It'll turn up after I post the new ones no doubt lol
The first one is a sun as we finally have some this spring lol
The second one is a crab as me and my sis used to collect crabs down on the rocks (there wasn't a beach lol) when on holiday :)
I've cast on a 6th Milo for May and have no other plans right now as my brain doesn't want to work lol having crazy carrier problems with amazon, which is a shame coz always been so good in the past.
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment