Tuesday 6 October 2015

Finished objects

I'm gonna break my posts up a bit as it's been so long since I managed to get on my blog, this one is knitting finished objects...
I finished what were my socks, but mum wants them coz they'll match her new boots lol Yarn is knit global in the marine and plum colourways.
This is the lace detail on the front of the leg.
I tried to make a mini sock badge, it ended up in the bin lol but the yarn was gorgeous (fondant fibre in the take me to your leader colourway).
I succeeded the second time, knit tow up with a fish lips kiss heel, I attached the broach back but accidentally knit the front and back together so it doesn't open all the way down lol yarn is countess ablaze merino/nylon/sparkle. Made to wear at Yarndale2015.
I made a sock broach for my friend too, yarn is fondant fibre merino/nylon in the orange gradient colourway, I didn't accidentally stitch this one together so my friends is a working sock :)
I finished a childrens hat using the Declans's hat pattern, bit small for my son so it'll likely be gifted or given to charity.
And mums sock using opal sock yarn with the vanilla latte pattern, a little longer than my standard knit socks. Do I be nice and give them to her now or make her wait till her birthday or xmas?
Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment