Tuesday 6 October 2015

What I'm working on...

Knitting news!
I've almost finished the second gooseberry pie jumper, I'm just procrastinating now lol a few extra rounds of ribbing needed then the bind off and it'll be finished, pattern is now available on ravelry by Joeli Caparco.
I cast on a pair of socks for myself, yarn is countess ablaze BFL/nylon with my 2mm addi circular needles and I;m knitting the vanilla latte pattern.
I've signed up for the first Joeli's Kitchen designer bootcamp on periscope (free this time as it's new and she'll be learning as she goes for this one) you can follow her @joeliskitchen
My tea sampler and stitch markers arrived from Josh (@swordofaknitter), sadly one of the markers broke :( but the package smells so good :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment