Monday 19 October 2015

Mostly spinning!

No actual knitting news pictures...I'm working on my Joeli's kitchen designer bootcamp design which I'll show when finished :) Not been able to knit a lot this week due to some bad wrist pain but hopefully it'll settle down while I wear my support and I'll be knitting again soon :)
A lovely lady from my local knit n natter group saw this and thought of me :) very kind of her :)
Spinning news!
I started spinning the overdyed zwartbles from Owl About Yarn, love the colour, so deep and rich :)
Hard to catch the depth of colour consistently on camera but seriously nice :)
I made a 2 ply and got 123m from 98g spun on my ashford kiwi 2.
I was eager to spin more, especially as I haven't been able to knit much, this is superfine Shetland from Fondant Fibre in the sherbert dip colourway.
Second half is prepped and ready to spin soon...it should barber poll lots with a few bits lining up I imagine :)
Got that autumn feeling! Fallen leaves, hand knits (socks too, extra fun), boots and today the rare vision of me in a dress lol strangely I seem to wear dresses more in the cooler weather than summer lol
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment