Sunday 11 October 2015

Update, mostly spinning :)

Knitting news!
I'm on sock two for myself lol these are in countess ablaze BFL/nylon in the exile colourway on addi 2mm needles, pattern is called vanilla latte.
My son wore his hand knit school jumper for the first time, so cute :)
Spinning news!
I got some random fuzzlings from fondant fibre, this is the first half of the singles.
This is the second half of the singles, all obviously rather different as the name suggests :)
The finished skein, I love how random this is, so much barber polling :) the fibres are a mystery (some have sparkle and some don't) but I got 256m from 139g of a 2ply spun on my wheel :)
I used some left over rolags (spun on my wheel) with some mixed BFL (sample from fondant fibre) also spun on my  wheel and plied them together to get 28m of a beautiful 2ply (17g).
Left over random fuzzlings with left over rolag to get a colourful 4.5m from 5g of fibre, this is such a fun looking 2ply.
New news!
My hallowe'en package from the yarn tree arrived and it is fabulous! Two stunning skeins of yarn, a beautiful kilt pin, some stickers, temporary tattoos, little notebook, injection pen, and chocolate.
I love her themed boxes so much and am signed up to more than a few for the rest of this year and plenty for next year too lol a real treat to get in the post :)
I've also done a bit of secret knitting for a swap I'm in, magic themed, with the FO & dye podcast group on ravelry.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment