Tuesday 6 October 2015

Yarndale 2015

I got to Yarndale on the Sunday and had the pleasure of meeting James of the dancinggeek podcast, he was lovely and we chatted for about an hour os so, I even got a high five from him, though I've now forgotten what it was for lol
My Yarndale 2015 haul!
Fibre -
Superfine Falkland merino in the grape colourway from John Arbon textiles at the really good price of £4/100g
My first batt from Spin City UK, it has some silk in but can't remember what else she told me was in it, it was £15
Yarn -
Fivemoon: Artemis base (75% sw merino/20% nylon/ 5% stellina) 4ply in the misty moonlight and cast a fading spell ooak, this latter one I fell in love with and just could not resist lol they were £15/100g
Comet MSW base (100% sw merino) DK in the bark ooak colourway on sale for £8/100g
West Yorkshire Spinners: signature 4ply in the wood pigeon and poppy seed colourways from the baa baa brighthouse stall and they were £7 each
I did not need sock yarn but it's mostly what I got lol I didn't buy as much yarn/fibre this year as I was treating myself to a smock and tail smock from tall yarns, really nice and with a great selection of colours, I can see me wanting more lol
I hope I can go again next year :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment