Wednesday 30 April 2014

Non mystery KAL 1 completed!

Gutted I didn't finish first or second as they get the full pattern (all size version) free but it's a really cute knit, shame not more girls in the family to make it for.
The lime and yellow looking better as more vibrant, think this one going to charity. Wanted to send some baby clothes to UK hospitals for babies in ICU or preemies but turns out you aren't allowed anymore so probably gonna end up in Africa, there's The Baby Pack Project which seems a nice one.
Still need to do the sleeves for the lime and yellow one.
My Harry Potter book arrived :) may not make any of it but wanted it...and maybe I will finally get around to something out of it...you never know lol
Also, I picked yarn for Milo May :) Red and Lime! Weird comb?
Right I'm off, hoping to get the sleeves of non mystery KAL 2 cast on tonight.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment